Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lately...

Baby girl is loving bath time, and making her OWN bubbles!
Coffee dates/Girl time with the sis are always a pleasant start to the day. 
The "Cosby" show is my number one go-to for a good laugh and end to any day.
Lots of D.I.Y projects including these festive coasters!

I've been (faux) feather crazy with Christmas decor this year!

Homemade Vegan "Pumpkin Pancakes" have been a constant craving around here, and go quite nicely with the theme of this current season.
Seeing these two together makes me feel all warm inside

Comfy pants, and a tasty cup 'o' joe are a necessity  
My very first REAL Christmas tree has been the perfect addition to our cozy apartment

Blank canvases just waiting to be hand painted! 
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment