Thursday, January 17, 2013

3 MONTHS

It's unbelievable how quickly Gemma Bear is growing, and seems unreal to say she's already 3 months old! Currently weighing in at 10lbs and measuring 23 inches long, the Doc gave baby girl a perfect bill of health, which makes Mama and Papa so very happy!
On a side note, I received the 50 mm lens for Christmas and it has quickly become my new favorite. The photos turn out so crisp, and doesn't call for much editing whatsoever which is always a plus! I had a mini shoot with baby girl yesterday (pictured below) and I'm in love with how the photos turned out!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. She's such a doll! Time certainly flies.

    P.S. My 50 mm is seldom off of my camera. It has been my favorite for the past couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no..are you stacey sutton's brother's wife or something?
    or sister?

    ReplyDelete