Monday, June 10, 2013

Strawberry Picking

I'm back to the blogging grind after a four month hiatus...PHEW! It was a very well needed break, but I'm excited to dive back in and document all the beautiful things life has brought my way lately. Gemma is now over 7 months old, and has been debuting her tiny personality more and more with each passing day. We're so blessed to have such a happy little girl, and I'm just overwhelmed with how much love I have for her.
We had a blast at the strawberry patch this past weekend, picking the largest most plump berries we could find. Chris was unable to join us due to military duty but I'm so thankful to have shared such a beautiful afternoon with my mother, sister and baby girl. It was a lovely day and it doesn't beat getting delicious fresh from the farm strawberries to munch on until our hearts are content!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment