Monday, October 21, 2013

Muse Monday

For all of you fellow fashion lovers out there (if any) who happen to read my blog, I wanted to attribute each day of the week to something I'm passionate about. Today being "Muse Monday", I wanted to shine a little light on one of my personal favorite fashion bloggers, Sincerely Jules . Her wardrobe is the perfect mix of feminine and masculine pieces, and her outfits are so effortless and fun. Whenever I'm in a fashion rut, I find myself browsing through her Instagram feed more than others and I'm always overwhelmed with inspiration.

On another note, It's Monday and I still have a semi-extensive list of To-Do's for G-Bears party which makes writing this post complete procrastination on my part. Crossing my fingers that the weather holds out for Saturday and we're not all standing icicles!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment