Saturday, November 2, 2013

FANCY PANTS

 
( dress/H&M, hair/Sasha Gross, gold accent rings/H&M)
Tonight I attended my third Marine Ball with the hubby, and although I respect him and his military involvement, I REALLY like to attend so I can dress up and pretend to be fancy for a night. This year in particular I indulged in hair and make-up, and fell in love with this maxi chiffon dress from H&M( yes, I said H&M!Cute AND affordable!)
It was an enjoyable, baby-free date night spent with some lovely company in the city. Although I tend to take Chris's military duty for granted sometimes, it truly does make me proud to see him standing among the other men and women in their dress blues. It certainly is a different culture that takes some getting used to, but it has surely earned a place close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment