Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Entertrainment Junction


Thanks to a Groupon I scored several weeks back, Chris and I decided to have a family outing to the "Entertrainment Junction" this afternoon. Since I'm married to a train conductor and all around "big kid", I knew this would be the perfect way to spend mine and Gemma's first real day out of the house following our week long quarantine. Gemma might still be a bit too young to fully enjoy the exhibit, but it was well worth it seeing her eyes light up as each model train passed by. Overall, it was a lovely afternoon spent with those I adore,not to mention we scored the most precious mini conductors cap stocking stuffer! I can't wait to go back once she's a tad older.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment