Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, everyone! Day 1 of 2014 is nearly over!
Our New Years celebration was spent with my Seester and an old friend playing various games, eating far too many homemade cookies, and watching the funniest things we could find on YouTube. It was a fun, laid-back evening with plenty of laughs, and a nice change of pace for this Mama putting Gemma to bed a tad earlier than the usual bedtime! Overall it was a wonderful night beating my past two years of having no plans and hitting the hay embarrassingly early.
I've never been one to make any "resolutions" at the end of each year, but I constantly strive to achieve various goals throughout it.I'd like to discover new personal hobbies, broaden my skills and knowledge behind the camera, focus on my marriage and make quality time to go on "dates" with my mate, take more road trips, and of course eliminate self-doubt when it comes to my role as a "mother" and "wife".
I feel very blessed to be living this life of mine, and am thrilled to see what this year has in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment