Monday, February 17, 2014

"Love" Day

I'm a big fan of "love" and all things heart-shaped, so naturally I really enjoy the concept of Valentine's Day. This year was even more magical with a toddler and lots of snow to fill my heart to capacity. G-Bear made her Mama proud with how much she truly enjoyed the snow, while Papa stood nearby shaking in his bones; glad to know there's a fellow "snow-bunny" in our household.
Overall, it was a beautiful day ending with a much needed date-night with the Hubs, a little window shopping and some killer veg. fried rice at one of my favorite local spots. Valentine's Day treated me well.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. We have the condo in New Hampshire to go to when we want her to ski, daddy and poppy know how.

    ReplyDelete