Friday, April 18, 2014

Another day, another journey

Welp, tonight is our last night at our current residence and boy is it bittersweet. Our apartment is filled with so many beautiful memories and it's been pretty tough letting it go. I vividly remember bringing Gemma home from the hospital, and all of the "firsts" she had under this roof. Now she's RUNNING from room-to-room, and nearly climbing out of her crib. Even though I knew it was never permanent to begin with, I didn't anticipate moving so soon or suddenly. Nevertheless, I'm dealing with the changes one minute to the next and know there are many more memories to be made on our new journey. Thankful to have the lovely support of friends and family and no matter what, I've got a husband and baby girl to keep me smiling.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment