Thursday, May 22, 2014

Petting Zoo


^^^G was cautious about this little guy at first, but by the end of it found him to be quite hilarious.

The warmer temps have brought forth endless possibilities of things to do around here, and lately there hasn't been much time spent at home. With a sassy toddler keeping me on my toes, and Papa working out of town a lot these days, it's important that I allow G to experience new things. She's continuing to learn sign-language, and we've also begun exploring some "Montessori" based activities to keep her entertained around the  Most days we have nothing planned, which seem to turn into the most fun; especially when you find a random petting zoo and a beautiful greenhouse.  I'm extremely thankful I live a schedule free life, and am able to have so many days filled with "spur-of-the-moment" plans. 
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment