Friday, June 27, 2014

Summertime.



Normally, Summer is not my closest friend when it comes to seasons. I'll admit, I'm a big baby when it comes to the heat even more when I begin sweating....the worst. It's pretty incredible though how being a parent changes you, and how often I find myself without question  spending quality time with G outdoors in the blazing heat. Summer has just begun, and already we've had our fair share of fun excursions. Most of these consisting of animals and nature, because honestly there's nothing better than that which God made himself. From blueberry picking, to petting zoos, lots of water activities, and cold treats, I'm thankful to be living this sweet little life of mine with the cutest mini by my side!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment