Thursday, August 28, 2014

Park and Pancakes.

Phew, it's been quite awhile since I last posted. A whole Tennessee vacation, new car, and lost kitty later, I'm getting back into the swing of things. It's been busy for this Mama to say the least, but only the best kind of busy, and honestly I don't have one single thing to complain about. I do hope I have more afternoons like the one pictured below though, and soon! My little family is everything and I cherish every moment spent with them, especially when the involve a massive pancake breakfast and stroll through the park(even if it was 90 degrees with the most icky humidity). It's unbelievable that my little girl is soon to be two in a couple of months, but I'm so in love with the little goofball she is, and how incredibly hard she makes me smile everyday.

^^^It's been a crazy ride with this handsome man, and boy am I thankful for him!

^^^She's a mini comedian I tell ya!

So many changes happening lately, but ALL good. I can't wait to share in the near future!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment