Monday, November 17, 2014

Gender Reveal!

Thanks to friends with cameras, we were able to whip up a quick gender reveal a few weeks back at our church picnic. I just had my anatomy ultrasound this morning and it's official,we're having a...

GIRL!!!We're super excited to expand our little family to four and according to the 4D photos, she already resembles her Mama a bit! G-Bear is pretty happy about it too, and has been carrying around one of the ultrasound photos all morning saying "Aw, baby!"
The doctor says baby looks perfectly healthy, and although my placenta is sitting low which is preventing me from being able to feel her move as of now, things are feeling super surreal and I'm looking forward to feeling her little kicks and punches soon!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment