Friday, November 14, 2014

So much Fall.

This Fall has been so magical, that honestly I've been so caught up in the precious moments with my family that I've abandoned my camera lately. But between those moments I've managed to capture some of the fun. This season has gone by so quickly, it better slow down so the holidays don't come and go by too fast!

^^^ seriously, I couldn't handle how cute she looked.

My thoughts have been overtaken by new baby, "Friendsgiving" prep, and ALL things Christmas I can hardly take it. It truly is the best time of the year and I can hardly wait for some very special family time spent with my big brother and seester-in-law in just a couple of weeks! It's insane to think that I'm nearly 20 weeks along in this pregnancy(!!!!) and we find out the gender in just a few days! Goodness, God is so good!

I love me some Fall weather but snow can't come soon enough! Exciting things are happening ya'll!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment