Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful

I hope everyone had a cozy, love filled Thanksgiving with friends and family. My family is celebrating today which means my "feast" is just around the corner...and you better believe this prego is counting down the minutes! But aside from my current gluttonous attitude, my heart is full because I have my lovely family and big brother in town from Dallas...FINALLY!
Aside from all of the obvious things and people I'm thankful for, I'm also thankful for the "little things" like the warm bed I woke up in next to my baby girl patting and kissing my face this morning. Or the snowflakes I can see falling every few minutes outside, even if it isn't a significant accumulation as I would like. It's ok to be thankful for "silly" things too.
All photos were captured by a friend by the name of Jonathan Medina, who is super talented and such a sweetheart! I'm so grateful he was able to capture these moments for us.

HAPPY POST TURKEY DAY EVERYONE. PREFERABLY "TOFURKY" DAY TO ALL MY FELLOW VEG HEADS.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment