Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Better late than never.

The holidays only made me a tad bit lazy this year, which has accounted for a total lack of motivation on the social media front lately. All in all I wrapped up the year with some great memories and 2015 has already proven itself worthy of really great things. My energy level as of late has been staggering between food coma and zombie, but I've been trying my hardest to stay busy and as active as this prego can handle right now. My "nesting" phase is in full effect which doesn't help my OCD any but at least my house is really clean and organized so no complaints there!
Christmas( or life for that matter) is an absolute hoot with a rambunctious two year old, so I can only imagine what next year will be like. We had loads of much needed family time, and a few festive outings when the weather wasn't being a jerk, and somehow between all the madness of preparing for the holidays I was able to check a few household to-do's off my LONG list before Haddie arrives.

Speaking of which, I'm 28 weeks as of yesterday and can gladly report that I have felt many kicks and punches the past week from baby girl! It finally feels really real and I'm not freaking out at all at the thought of being a Mama to two! That's right, things are a breeze over here, and I'm not exhausted at all. Now, I'm just going to rest my eyes for a couple hours...I mean minutes. ZZZZzzzzzz.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment