Monday, March 16, 2015

Baby Bliss

A few weekends ago, my lovely Seester and Madre threw me a rustic baby shower fit for our little "fawn" on the way. Everything was executed beautifully, and made for the perfect celebration for our Haddie girl. It was a great day surrounded by my dearest loved ones!

^^^ I ate far too many (or not enough) of the vegan dirt pudding cups.

^^^Thankful to have such an awesome partner in life.

^^^ Mi Familia and my main support system!

Tomorrow marks 37 weeks, and as of last Monday I've been 1 cm dilated, so fingers crossed my doctor tells me I'm progressing at my appointment tomorrow. I'm ready for you Haddie!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. I like the vegan dirt pudding a lot. and I mean a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete