Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Summer Shoot

Another photo shoot for the books. Our pals Jon Medina and Steph Landry shot photo and video of our little family on one of the most humid days of the year thus far. They were such troopers, and I love them both so very much for it. I was so disappointed on the drive home thinking we didn't capture any good shots considering both girls were overheated and exhausted in the short time we were at the park, but I'm so thankful I was wrong. Jon captured some great moments and I'm smitten with the turn out of these photos. Gemma looks like such a big girl at 2 1/2 and Haddie is already on the verge of 4 months old! I cherish these photos, and am extremely grateful for the awesome folks I get to call my family and friends!


I've been such a sap this week, especially looking through these photos and as I write this post. The Hubs is out of town...this time for almost two weeks in Louisiana. On top of his absence, I've begun the dreaded potty-training with G which far exceeds the level of difficulty I initially expected. The clean-up of "fluids" is enough to send you over the edge, but being forced to stay home during this whole process is by far the most challenging part. A spa day sounds glorious right about now, but who am I kidding, I'll take a pint of ice cream and a 20 minute bubble bath just as well. Overall G has really done a great job and day two was definitely easier than the day one. Fingers crossed day three is a breeze, because this Mama is wiped.

But how can I complain when I've been blessed with these two rascals!?^^^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment