Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mother.Daughter.

A few weeks ago I packed up our tutus and headed to the park to do a special shoot of just me and my minis. My Gemma Bear turns three at the end of this month, which we will be celebrating with her closest gal pals for a super sparkly princess party (never thought I'd say that, but it's all apart of the magic of having a girl I guess!). It's always an interesting day going into a photo shoot, which is unpredictable in itself, but then you add an infant and toddler to the mix and you never quite know what you're going to capture. Thankfully my spawn were on some of their best behavior and it was fun for all involved. My girls are some of the coolest humans and I'm super excited and thankful to be the one that gets to be their number one fan and female role model in life! I'm excited to see my girls grow and flourish in this great big world, and I know they will do great things because they are pure magic. I'm one lucky lady!

And of course, no week of borrowing your friends camera is complete without taking loads of video footage so you can make special montages that make you weep like a baby. ENJOY!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment