Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Holiday Cheers!




Where do I begin about these gorgeous photos! When I spoke with Jon about my ideas, I told him I wanted something super romantic and dreamy, which the combination of  location and evening glow certainly created. Jon has shot our family several times now, and it's always such a pleasure to be in his presence. He has an ability to make his subjects feel comfortable and catch the most natural of emotions, plus he's always open to my vision and strives to make it happen! If you're in need of a photographer for any occasion, check out "Jon Medina Photography" .
We decided to mesh our Christmas card shoot with an early wedding anniversary shoot since Chris and I will be celebrating five years in May, and let's be honest...I never pass up an opportunity to get guzzied up!


Thank you again Jon and Tim for capturing such special memories! I will cherish these photos forever and ever!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment