Thursday, December 17, 2015

2015 Gift Guide for Him/Her.


There is exactly one week left to do any last minute holiday shopping, so if you're struggling to come up with any store bought gift ideas for the special man or woman in your life, I'm here to help!

HIM:
Coffee table read- "The big bad book of Murray" -$22.95
There's no need for an explanation.

 Princeton Tech-Head Lamp -$30
Because men seem to always be looking for things in the dark....oh yeah and out in the wilderness exploring.
 Nixon watch- $125

"Urbanears" earbuds- $30
Chris and I have four pairs of "Urbanears" between us, because they are top quality and still affordable.

"Head full of dreams" Coldplay album- $32.98
Because it's good, REAL good.
Siracha to-go (hot sauce not included)- $8
Believe me, this is essential to any hot sauce lover.

Backpack- $70
Not only is it waterproof, but it's extremely durable. We use our as an alternative diaper bag!



HER:

Who doesn't like photos!? This is definitely on my wish list.


PF candle- $12
The "Teakwood & Tobacco" is my scent of choice.


(I live in slippers when I'm at home, and these feel divine.)






(This product is incredible. I highly recommend it!)



(yes please!)


Bodysuit- $49
(Let's face it, this is for HIM too!)


This would be perfect to snuggle up in with your honey!


(All of these wonderful items and more, can be found at urbanoutfitters.com
They are one of my top go-to stores for Christmas.)

NOW GET TO IT, CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment