Monday, August 22, 2016

Tyler + Donny (Family Session)

I'm thankful for people like Tyler and Donny, who trust me enough to capture lives little moments through photography, and make something I'm passionate about so much fun. Yesterday, we met up on the farm to do a sweet family session, that ended in golden hour under a cotton candy sky. Tyler was the first female I featured on "Gal Pal Society" (for those that have kept up with the series), and we go back quite a few years. I met her husband Donny at a music venue over ten years ago and was eventually introduced to Tyler, and have remained friends since. I'm so happy to see them now as parents, which is such a natural role for them both. There's no secret they are absolutely obsessed with their baby boy by scrolling through these photographs, and I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to spend an evening with some of my favorite people!

This little precious boy is Cohen, and he has a smile that melts!

Oh, Cohen.

I really do love this family!
Thanks again you guys!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment